Are you starting with your dropshipping business? Or are you new to dropshipping and want to find a quality dropshipping course to help you set up and run a successful online dropshipping business? Then, in this post, I shall be covering the 3 best dropshipping courses online for beginners.
Before I dive into the details about these dropshipping courses, let’s just have a basic understanding of dropshipping.
What is dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a way for individuals or companies to sell products without keeping any inventory by shipping products directly to the customers from the manufacturers or a reseller.
Let’s say you want to open a shop using pet supplies, but you don’t have the money or inventory, nor do you want to deal with the hassles of keeping inventory and shipping products yourself. So, you can contact a company that offers dropshipping, get a list of their products, and send them to your online store. It could even be adding products to your Shopify store.
When a customer places an order from your shop, you simply process the order by placing an order with the drop shipper and having it seen directly by the customer. You never have to touch the product at all, because it’s sent straight to the customer from the warehouse.
This works beautifully if you can find a reliable dropshipping company because all you have to do is act as a middleman by facilitating the sale and having it sent to the customer. The customer pays you first, and you use the money they paid you to order the product. You don’t have to have any money at all, beyond paying for your e-commerce domain or if you run a Shopify store, you will have to pay Shopify’s fee, to get started.
For both parties, this is a Win-Win!
What to look for when selecting a dropshipping course?
It’s always a good idea to follow these general tips when you selecting a good dropshipping course:
- Before enrolling in any dropshipping course, do thorough research. Make sure you find one that is reputable and has a solid track record.
- Ensure that the course covers all of the fundamentals, such as how to build up your store, identify things to sell, find suppliers, and dispatch orders.
- Seek feedback from others who have taken the course you’re thinking about enrolling in. This will give you a better notion of whether it’s worthwhile to invest in.
That being said, let’s now move on to the 3 best dropshipping courses online for beginners.
1. E-commerce Empire Builders
If you are just getting started with dropshipping, a good starting point would be to enroll in the Ecommerce Empire Builders course, which is one of the most comprehensive courses, helping business owners from all backgrounds and experience levels build a profitable online dropshipping store.
What is Ecommerce Empire Builders?
The Ecommerce Empire Builders is a masterclass that teaches any enthusiastic individual who wants to make 5-6 figures with dropshipping.
Who’s Peter Pru?
Peter Pru is the founder and creator of the Ecommerce Empire Builders course.
After being successful at dropshipping, Peter saw and recognized the possibility and chose to share it with his student. The idea behind the masterclass is straightforward, it is not your typical dropshipping business approach.
What are the contents of the Ecommerce Empire Builders Course?
When you join the Ecommerce Empire Builders Course, you will have complete access to the following modules:
Module 1: Mindset Change
This is a thrilling module since it is here that your mind will be reconditioned for success. You’ll learn how to plan your day to achieve excellent results every day. You’ll be trained to get more than 99% and discover how to buy time back to develop a successful enterprise.
Module 2: Markets and Opportunities
This section will teach you to choose the most profitable niche and the most useful items. This will save you a lot of research time. You’ll discover how to build deals that will entice other consumers to become yours.
Module 3: Funnel and Continuity
You’ll be able to grow your continuous sales at this stage. Remember to use a high-converting and easy-to-use template. Wow! You’ll have it up and running in less than a minute.
You’ll also be pleased to learn how to maximize your earnings from every purchase consumer. It is guaranteed that you will learn to use the increasing sales technique at a 30% rate.
Module 4: Email Marketing
Email marketing is one of the most crucial and least time-consuming tactics for growing your business and earning thousands of dollars. This module will teach you how to automate your business to see 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You’ll be able to rapidly and easily expand your email list, create an email list that helps you to generate sales 24/7, and earn $3 per month in every email, resulting in $3000 in monthly sales.
Module 5: Organic and Influencer Marketing
In this training section, you’ll make your first sale using low-cost traffic. This session is another approach for earning money and learning how to control a niche on all social media sites. So, even if the products haven’t been heard about before, it’s ok since you’ll learn how to make your product widely recognized in this module.
Module 6: Facebook Marketing
Facebook advertising is the most effective method for convincing your target demographic to purchase. So, at this point, you’ll master how to automate Facebook advertising to generate consistent sales. It’s good to have the commercials running since you’ll never have to worry about them again.
Module 7: Sales Channels and Scaling
This is where you’ll discover how to take your business past the six-figure mark. You’ll discover how to outsource important aspects of your business and build a Rockstar team. It is also helpful to learn about branding your company and products to achieve optimal growth.
Why get the Ecommerce Empire Builders Course?
The Ecommerce Empire Builders Course is not your basic course, as you may have seen on other websites. Everything an online entrepreneur needs to be successful is available here. Here is an overview of the benefits you’ll receive if you take this course:
- Complete the Ecommerce Empire Builders master class program, which takes seven weeks and costs $2,997.
- Elite Mastermind Access, valued at $1,997.
- Weekly access to questions and answers in a recording, valued at $4,997.
- A private 7-Figure Funnel library worth $15,000.
- And various other bonuses…
How much does Ecommerce Empire Builders Cost?
Since it’s on sale, you may acquire this course for a $997 one-time payment and save $200 or two-time payments of $597 each. Remember that this deal is slated to expire shortly, so you must act quickly.
The price might sound higher, but the value proportion makes the cost-justified. This is the best course for eCommerce business owners on the internet.
2. Ecom Income Blueprint
The Ecom Income Blueprint course is designed specifically for people looking to gain success as an Amazon seller. The course mainly caters to business owners who are looking to sell their products from Amazon.
Running your online business from Amazon comes with its advantages, as there are no platform running costs. You must create a high-quality product, create a marketing strategy, and build your niche following.
Although there is a commission that you have to pay on Amazon, the platform offers a wider audience to whom you can pitch and sell your product.
Course structure overview
The course is divided into the following modules:
- Module 1: Setting up the basic Amazon seller account.
- Module 2: Doing the right product research.
- Module 3: Product listing optimization.
- Module 4: Getting more traffic with Amazon SEO strategies.
What’s outlined in the course?
The Ecom Income Blueprint teaches you how to build a profitable dropshipping business using these 3-fast actionable steps:
- The first step is to sign up for an Amazon account. The secret here is to not sell other people’s products but to discover successful Chinese products and label them as your own.
- The most important step in starting an Amazon business is to find products that are in high demand and have an established track record.
- And, once you have identified the hot in-demand products, the final stage is to drive visitors to the products. Facebook has proven to be very helpful with this, especially with a $5 -$10 starting budget.
Detailed course structure modules
Module 1: Setting up the basic Amazon Seller Account
- An introductory video that welcomes you to the Ecom Income Blueprint and provides you with a brief overview of the course.
- The Mindmap provides a visual framework of the course and a clear sense of what the course has to offer.
- The Amazon Business Model explains all of the steps required to become an Amazon seller and how it works?
- The Seller Account – this video tutorial will show you how to create an Amazon seller account.
Module 2: Doing the right product research
- Importing Business Models – it describes how Amazon’s importing business works and demonstrates a quick method of calculating import taxes.
- Product Sourcing – This shows the best product sourcing strategies and where to find the highest quality products.
- Product Research – This demonstrates how product research is conducted so that avoidable risks are avoided.
- Negotiation with the Suppliers – This video shows you how to perfect the art of commercial negotiations.
Module 3: Product Listing Optimization
- Product Page Copy – A product listing is the most effective advertisement a seller can have. A well-designed sales page will increase your dropshipping sales more than anything else. This video walks you through the whole process of creating a superb sales page.
- Keyword Research – Keywords are what pushes a product to the top of search engine results. The video here shows how to identify the right keywords to optimize your sales page.
- Product Offer Setup – The video in the module will show you the exact step-by-step process of creating a product listing.
- 5-Star Reviews – Positive reviews are the finest recommendation any Amazon seller can receive, and they help to increase and stabilize sales. This video shall explain a handful of strategies for getting those 5-star reviews.
Module 4: Getting more traffic with Amazon SEO Strategies
- Internal Amazon PPC Advertising – This video shows how to use Amazon’s strong internal pay-per-click advertising system.
- The SEO Gameplan – This video provides you with the module’s mind map as well as an overview of the many techniques of advertising products once it has been placed for sale in your store.
- Facebook Ads – This video teaches how to use the world’s most popular social network to advertise and promote products.
The main USP of this is that it is specifically designed for all Amazon sellers who want to become successful at selling on Amazon. Also, there is a FREE Amazon training session available for people to get familiar with working as Amazon sellers.
Coming to the pricing of the platform, there is a one-time fee of $97, which is on the affordable side.
3. SaleHoo Educate
SaleHoo Educate is a new premium education platform from SaleHoo where entrepreneurs can learn how to design, launch, and grow a successful online business, taught by eCommerce experts.
Entrepreneurs can acquire a hands-on eCommerce education with SaleHoo Educate. When using the SaleHoo Educate course, you get to follow along step-by-step as their experienced educators show you exactly how to construct an online dropshipping store from the ground up, using genuine case studies.
SaleHoo Educate offers 2 types of paid courses, namely –
- Dropshipping on Shopify
- Amazon Product Launch
Dropshipping on Shopify
In this course, you will learn how to create and grow a successful dropshipping store on Shopify from scratch. This course is taught by Sarah Li, a multiple 7-figure store owner and she will guide you through the process of choosing a winning product, building your Shopify store, and helping you scale up your Shopify sales.
Who is Sarah Li?
Sarah Li is a Dropship Educational Specialist at SaleHoo. She has been selling online for three years and has managed four profitable shops with over 10,000 customers. Her favorite thing about dropshipping is that it allows anyone to bring their business ideas to life on a small budget. Her hobbies include enjoying surfing, traveling, reading, and playing with animals in her leisure time.
- Introduction Phase: Introduction to Dropshipping
- Phase 1: Product Brainstorming and Framework
- Phase 2: Product Selection and Market Research
- Phase 3: Building your Shopify Store
- Phase 4: Pre-Launch
- Phase 5: Launch Day
- Phase 6: Scaling, Growth, and Beyond
- Phase 7: Aftermath
What’s included in this course?
By joining this course, you’ll learn everything you need to learn to create, find problem-solving products, and launch your very own Shopify store with a focus on dropshipping.
- High-Quality Video Lessons – Get lifetime access to 56 video courses that will walk you through the process of selecting and selling a lucrative product on your Shopify store.
- Ultimate Dropshipping Guide – From how much you need to get started to making your first sale, you’ll learn all you need to know.
- Best Niches and Products for 2022 – You will get access to exclusive information on the best trending and high-profit niches and products for dropshipping today.
- Top 3 Tools for Market Research – You will learn how to conduct your product and customer research to get a competitive advantage.
- Growth and Marketing Strategies – You will learn how to use paid and organic marketing methods to help you grow your audience and start attracting a steady flow of customers.
- Bonus Resources – Get a plethora of additional tools and information to help your dropshipping business today and in the future.
The Dropshipping on Shopify course is just $47.
Amazon Product Launch
In this course, you will learn the step-by-step process of how to launch your first product on Amazon (or any marketplace) and start making sales in just six days. This course is taught by Nick Chi, who is one of the team leaders here at SaleHoo and has sold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of products online and has made a lot of money with Amazon.
Instead of just learning the theory, Nick will take you under the hood which includes live case studies that show you exactly how you can launch your product on Amazon, using the same process which Nick used to generate thousands of dollars in his Amazon dropshipping business.
- Introduction Phase: Achieving financial freedom with Amazon FBA
- Phase 1: Product Selection
- Phase 2: Manufacturing
- Phase 3: Product Preparation
- Phase 4: Product Launch
- Phase 5: Amazon PPC
- Phase 6: Scaling and Operations
What’s included in this course?
You’ll learn all you need to know to properly build, promote, and grow your product and brand on Amazon.
- High-Quality Video Lessons – Get lifetime access to 26 video lessons that will guide you through the process of choosing and selling a profitable product on Amazon.
- Proven Methods for Success – Learn the ideas and approaches that very successful internet retailers have used for years.
- Live Case Study – Follow a real-world example of launching a product on Amazon to understand how you may use the lessons in your own business.
- Bonus Educational Resources – Receive 20+ instructional resources to enhance your learning experience and help your company’s long-term success.
- A-Z in Less than a Week – Accelerate your product launch with detailed, step-by-step tutorials that will take you from beginner to pro in just six days.
- Works for all Marketplaces – This course is designed around the Amazon platform but you can apply the strategies to all online marketplaces.
The Amazon Product Launch course is just $47.
Question 1: What are a few dropshipping scams?
Because so many people dream of starting their store and don’t have funds to buy inventory up front, there are a lot of scammers that prey on individuals.
Here’re a few ways you can spot the scams and avoid them.
- Monthly Fees: Stay away from companies that require a monthly fee for membership. Legitimate drop shippers will never charge you a monthly fee for access. Often, companies that charge a monthly fee are just directories of potential drop shippers. And if they claim to be a drop shipper rather than a directory, they are not an honest company.
- Retail Prices: Be sure to check out the company’s prices to ensure they are lower than the retail. If they are selling at retail, you should avoid them.
- Selling to the Public: If the drop-shipper is legitimate, they will usually require to apply for a wholesale account and be approved. If they sell to the public, they are just a retailer masquerading as a wholesale drop shipper.
There are many reputable drop shippers out there. Just be aware that SCAMS exist, and be careful about which companies you do business with.
Question 2: Where can I find a Legitimate Drop Shipper?
Finding a legitimate drop shipper, that has fair prices, and is reliable can be tricky. It can take weeks or even months of research to find those few gems that will be reliable enough to base your business on and have prices that allow you to make a decent profit.
It could mean calling hundreds of companies, waiting on hold for long periods, and asking endless questions.
For this reason, most people choose to use a dropshipping directory to find companies with which to do business.
I highly recommend going with SaleHoo which is a New-Zealand based business that started in the year 2005. It was developed as the directory of wholesalers and drop shippers around the world.
Originally, it had more than 8,000 wholesale suppliers and dropshipping businesses. The platform also has millions of products that they sell to the paying members of the platform. Again, SaleHoo is a directory service, and they are not a manufacturer of any product.
All you have to do is to contact the supplier that you need for your product, place the order, and then SaleHoo takes over. It is also the trust factor that works in your favor because you can develop a long-term association with the suppliers that might help you in the future.
SaleHoo provides you the opportunity to find the right wholesaler for your business. You have the choice to find the manufacturer that can match up to your quality requirements.
You can talk to the supplier directly, as the supplier details are shared by SaleHoo. There you can share your quality requirements along with the item count and minimum order numbers, and get an estimate of the cost and delivery date.
SaleHoo accelerates the process of choosing the right supplier. You will find multiple suppliers with a wide range of quality and quantity of products at the right price.
SaleHoo pricing starts with the one-year access at the flat price of $67, and the lifetime access of $127. This fee is quite less compared to many other rival platforms providing a similar set of services.
Not only does SaleHoo provide the best price in the market, but it also comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. To claim your 60-day money-back guarantee, all you need to do is just send an email at support@SaleHoo.com within 60-days of your receipt number, and you will get your money back.
Question 3: How to avoid problems in your dropshipping business?
Problems will arise in your dropshipping business, but that’s true of any business you can think of. Fortunately, dealing with most of these issues is relatively simple.
- Shipping Errors: When a shipping error happens, it’s most important to accept responsibility, apologize to the customer, and try to make it right. For example, you might offer a discount on their next order, or include some sort of freebie for the customer. You can also offer to refund the shipping fee or offer free expedited shipping or replacement product.
- Inventory Issues: Inventory management is another potential problem that you may encounter in your dropshipping business. Many suppliers will use companies such as Ordoro or eComHub to manage their inventory, allowing you to sync your inventory with theirs, but now every company uses one of these. I recommend using SaleHoo Inventory Management System, which is a powerful, purpose-built tool to track your eCommerce dropshipping inventory management. SaleHoo also hosts a 137,000-strong community forum and offers expert-led eCommerce training to help founders grow their online stores.
- Fraud: When running your dropshipping business, chances are that you may have to deal with fraudulent orders from time to time, but if you are accepting PayPal, they will generally handle any type of fraud for you.
If you ship an item and have proof of delivery, you’ll be protected by their Seller Protection Policy if the customer tries to get their money back. They also have a system that checks for fraud when a customer uses a credit card to pay.
If you suspect fraud, just give the customer a call or email them. Be friendly and courteous, and just tell them you’re calling to verify their order and their shipping address to make sure you have the right one.
If you’re NOT able to get in touch with the customer within a reasonable period, you might consider canceling their order and issuing a refund. If the customer contacts you after their order was canceled, just explain you attempted to contact them to verify their order and that their contact information did not work. Apologize, and tell them they can place their order again.
Always be sure to have the order tracking information for every package so you can prove it was delivered. You don’t want to give anyone a chance to get their money back on legitimate purchases simply because you can’t prove the item was delivered.
Dropshipping is a fantastic way to make money if you want to scale up your dropshipping business to make money without needing to spend a ton of money upfront on inventory.
In this post, I have listed above the 3 best dropshipping online courses for beginners and what you can expect from each course.
If you are just starting with dropshipping and are tight on budget, then SaleHoo Educate is the best option for you. But, if you want to learn dropshipping from the basics and want to join exclusive dropshipping events and webinars, then Ecommerce Empire Builders by Peter Pru is for you.
If you have been waiting to start your dropshipping store for a long-time, but you didn’t think you could afford it, you are now armed with the knowledge you need to do it.
I hope with this post of mine, you can start running a successful dropshipping business online in just a few days.
All you have to do is get started!
I wish you the very best with your dropshipping journey :)
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.
Let me know your thoughts or suggestions in the comments below.
And if you liked it, Share it!
My name is Sujoy Mukherji. I am an Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur & Professional Blogger. Founder of the Affiliate Hub Blog.