Are you planning to start an eCommerce business?
If yes, this is the right blog for you! In this post, I’m going to talk about the best eCommerce courses that you can take in 2022.
There is a lot for you to learn here! You can consider this blog post as a go-to guide for choosing the best eCommerce course that is going to benefit your business. Make sure to read through the entire blog!
So, these are my 5 Best E-Commerce Courses that you can take in 2022.
1. E-Commerce Empire Builders
Ecommerce Empire Builders is an eCommerce course created by Peter Pru with the intent to help people to generate 5-6 figures through the eCommerce dropshipping business. Peter Pru is also the founder and CEO of Ecommerce Empire Builders.
The whole course is divided into different modules including:
- Module 1: Building the Mindset
- Module 2: Identifying market opportunities
- Module 3: Building funnels
- Module 4: Email marketing
- Module 5: Influencer marketing
- Module 6: Facebook marketing
Key USP (Unique Selling Proposition) of the E-commerce Empire Builders course include:
- Ecommerce Empire Builder master class of seven weeks.
- Weekly access to questions and answer sessions.
- 7-figure funnel library worth $15,000.
- Free training to master and maximize your eCommerce sales.
The Ecommerce Empire Builders course is available at a one-time cost of $997, or you can also opt for a two-part payment scheme of $597.
The price might sound higher, but the value proportion makes the cost justified. This is the best course for eCommerce business owners on the internet.
==> Register Here for Your Free Master Class With Peter Pru
2. Ecom Income Blueprint
The Ecom Income Blueprint course is designed specifically for people looking to gain success as an Amazon seller. The course mainly caters to business owners who are looking to sell their products from Amazon.
Running your online business from Amazon comes with its advantages, as there is no platform running costs. All you have to do is create a high-quality product, create a marketing strategy, and build your niche following.
Although there is a commission that you have to pay on Amazon, the platform offers a wider audience to whom you can pitch and sell your product.
The course is divided into the following modules:
- Module 1: Setting up the basic Amazon seller account.
- Module 2: Doing the right product research.
- Module 3: Product listing optimization.
- Module 4: Getting more traffic with Amazon SEO strategies.
The main USP of this is that it is specifically designed for all Amazon sellers who want to become successful at selling on Amazon. Also, there is a free Amazon training session available for people to get familiar with working as an Amazon seller.
Coming to the pricing of the platform, there is a one-time fee of $97, which is on the affordable side.
==> Get Access To ECom Income Blueprint & Download Your Free Report To The Most Lucrative Way To Start Making Money Online In One Month by Leveraging Amazon’s Billion-Dollar Business Model
3. Start and Scale from Foundr
The Start and Scale Course from Foundr are created to teach eCommerce business owners about successful online marketing.
Instructor Gretta Van Riel has been successful in running million-dollar eCommerce businesses. In this course, she has combined all her skills and experience required to build a successful eCommerce business.
The course is an A to Z guide to creating a successful eCommerce business. The course is divided into 8 different modules to build a successful eCommerce business:
- Module 1: Finding your idea.
- Module 2: Building a brand and eCommerce store.
- Module 3: Develop your plan of action.
- Module 4: How to make a profit.
- Module 5: Building your niche audience.
- Module 6: Finding the right influencers to sell your product.
- Module 7: Successfully launch your product and its operations.
- Module 8: Scale up your business and eCommerce operations.
The main USP of this course is that it is more detailed than any other course available on the internet.
While the course is more expensive than the rest of the eCommerce courses on our list. It’s a powerful and comprehensive course that can help you start or scale an eCommerce business.
Coming to the pricing part, the cost of the course is $997! But, they also have a 3 months payment installment plan for $397.
==> Learn How You Can Start An Online Store From Someone That Has Created 4X Multi-Million Dollar Businesses
4. LinkedIn: Ecommerce Fundamentals
The fourth course on my list is LinkedIn’s eCommerce Fundamentals.
The course instructor is none other than Patrick Rauland, who is the product manager at Woocommerce. If you have been looking to start in the eCommerce business, then you must have heard about Woocommerce! As it is one of the most popular WordPress plugins for WordPress sites with in-built eCommerce functionality.
The course is structured as follows:
- Module 1: How to create the right buyer persona.
- Module 2: How to choose the right product.
- Module 3: How to register your business.
- Module 4: How to build your online store.
- Module 5: How to advertise your product.
- Module 6: What to do after you have built your online store.
The main USP of this course is that it teaches you to build the right product and sell the same to the right audience. Patrick also helps with all the steps regarding business formation and taxation.
He also smooths over all aspects of eCommerce businesses, like registering your business and taxes. Also, you will receive a certificate after completing the course from LinkedIn Learning.
Coming to the pricing part, the course is available for a low price tag of $35.99 on the LinkedIn Learning Platform.
5. How to create an eCommerce Store by Udemy
The Udemy course “How to Create Make build an Online eCommerce Store Website” is explained by Clinton Gorman, a web developer. The course specifically teaches about building an eCommerce website from scratch.
The course structure can be divided into 4 modules:
- Module 1: How to create a website without any coding experience.
- Module 2: Get started with a Logo.
- Module 3: How to use the WooCommerce plugin.
- Module 4: How to make and accept payments on your eCommerce store.
The main USP of this course is that it specifically teaches about building an ideal eCommerce store for your business. Therefore, this course is highly recommended for people looking to start in the eCommerce business.
Although the listing price for this course is $114.99, Udemy puts up discounted prices during multiple sale seasons throughout the year. Therefore, you should try to get the course during the sale, and you can get it as low as $60.
So, now I hope you have a better understanding of which e-commerce is right for you!
Each of these courses has the potential to provide you with the knowledge you need to grow your eCommerce business.
Always consider your current priorities when deciding which courses to take. If your site is only a concept in your head, then one of the beginner courses such as Ecommerce Empire Builders or Ecom Income Blueprint course.
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.
Let me know your thoughts or suggestions in the comments below.
And if you liked it, Share it!
My name is Sujoy Mukherji. I am an Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur & Professional Blogger. Founder of the Affiliate Hub Blog.