Have you ever thought to yourself, Man I wish I could automate this process so that I can spend more time working on the real challenges of my job? If so, Creative Automation might be the answer to your productivity woes.
Let’s take a closer look at what creative automation means and how you can implement it in your everyday workflow and tasks to save time and create valuable assets for your company.
Why use automated processes in marketing?
While it’s not a magic bullet, creative automation can help you work smarter. It frees up your time to focus on the marketing tactics that matter and make a difference in your business. These automated processes will save you time and energy so that you can put more of yourself into your marketing campaigns.
For example, if someone signs up for my weekly blog newsletter, I automate their email address with a contact list so they’re automatically added to my subscriber list. Every month or every other week when I send out my new blog post (depending on how often I publish it), my new subscribers are automatically sent an email notification letting them know what was just published.
To assist me with this automation, I use GetResponse. This is an email marketing software that allows you to:
- create a mailing list
- send e-newsletters
- automate your entire email marketing campaigns
- provide you with real-time email statistics and analysis
Some of the features of using GetResponse for your email marketing campaigns include the following:
- The email automation builder: With the GetResponse automation builder you will be able to build complex autoresponder sequences based on user behavior.
- Email Templates: GetResponse includes over 120 email templates. You can save these templates for later use, design in HTML, or start from scratch.
- A/B Testing: In GetResponse, you can implement the A/B testing wizard for all your email marketing campaigns. This also includes your landing pages, and the best version is selected as the winner.
- Simplified Integration: You can connect your GetRespnse account to any CRM or eCommerce platform. Custom integration can be created using the GetResponse API or Zapier.
- Conversion Funnels: you will get access to more automated sales funnels as you go up the pricing ladder.
- Transactional Emails: This is a great feature from GetResponse if you are running an e-commerce site. With this new feature, your potential buyers get an automatically sent email reminder who haven’t completed an order purchase from your e-commerce store. This feature is only available for Ecommerce Marketing plans or higher. The same goes for order confirmation emails.
- Excellent Customer Support: You will be happy to learn that GetResponse has a responsive support team. They have a knowledge base, a help center, and a 24/7 email and chat support team.
You will be happy to learn that right now, GetResponse is offering you a Free 30-day trial which will give you access to all their premium features. You will be able to upgrade your GetResponse Free account whenever you want. You can check out the pricing plans below when you decide to upgrade to GetResponse after your free 30-day free premium trial.
Where do you start with your marketing automation?
Marketing automation is the process of automating marketing tasks for a company. It can be done through software and marketing tools like HubSpot CRM. The idea is to use automation to provide consistency in your marketing efforts by streamlining and scheduling social media posts and emails.
For instance, if you want to post on Twitter every day at 8 am about a new product or service release, you could set up an automated email that goes out at 8 am with the link to your latest blog post so that it’s ready to share when it’s time.
What can you automate?
Creative automation can be a powerful tool for increasing your productivity. Here’re some ideas on what you could automate:
- Pick out images from Google images and save them in a folder or photo album on your computer.
- Upload videos from YouTube to another video-sharing site.
- Download podcasts from iTunes and upload them on your phone.
- Create animated GIFs of social media posts and upload them on GIPHY.
- Save the text of articles you find online with an extension like Instapaper or Pocket.
- Check your email less by setting specific time intervals where you’ll check it (for example, every 10 minutes).
- Get recurring tasks done automatically with tools like IFTTT or Zapier. For example, if you set up IFTTT so that when someone tags you in a Facebook post, the post is sent to Evernote as a reminder that needs your attention. Or if someone follows you on Twitter, have IFTTT send their tweet to Buffer as well so that it gets posted at the appropriate time and day.
Content creation and social media promotion are two areas where outsourcing can be beneficial. If you have a lot of content to create and need help with the ending process, it may be worth hiring someone else to do the work for you.
On the other hand, if your blog posts are not getting much traction on social media channels such as Facebook or Twitter and you’re still trying to figure out how best to market them, then paid promotion service might be able to help. But if you’re looking for a little advice on which type of content is best suited for each channel (for example video content versus text-based), then it might be less expensive and more effective in the long run to hire a consultant or use some free online resources such as YouTube tutorials.
Why do I recommend AdCreative.ai for your creative automation?
AdCreative.ai is a powerful AI platform that generates hundreds of stunning, high-performing ad creatives in seconds!
Creatives generated by AdCreative AI have a score which is the probability of that creative doing well in your ad campaign. You can download or push the creatives directly to your social media ads from our platform.
Who can use this platform?
AdCreative.ai is a creative content management tool that can be accessed by those in need of it. Companies and teams of all sizes can benefit from this platform because it allows you to create content that will drive traffic back to your site and increase engagement on social media accounts.
Content managers, social managers, startups, marketing agencies, influencers, and marketers alike can use AdCreative.ai for their ad creation campaigns. The platform contains templates for campaigns, with the corresponding tools for designing banners, infographics, landing pages, and more – perfect for quickly creating well-designed projects to 10X your business.
Why AdCreative.ai is the perfect tool?
AdCreative.ai is a perfect tool that helps you to get more conversions from your advertising while saving a lot of your time and money. It is an Al-powered tool that makes it simpler for you to consistently create data-backed high-converting ad creatives in a matter of few minutes.
What are the features of AdCreative.ai?
- Better Conversions: AdCreative.ai allows you to achieve 14x higher conversion rates than ad creatives designed without a data-driven approach.
- Super Scalable: For a month, AdCreative.ai allows 1 creative or approximately 10,000 creatives. This tool is intended to meet your ad banner/creative needs.
- Seamless Designs: AdCreative.ai is Al-powered and understands your font and brand colors to create a variety of seamless designs that are tailored to your branding.
- Platform Integrations: AdCreative.ai can integrate with a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Google, and Zapier, to help you get the most out of this tool.
- Trained AI Machine Learning: Every day the AdCreative.ai tool learns more. It provides you with up-to-date creatives designed solely for conversion.
How to use AdCreative.ai?
It is simple to use AdCreative.ai. All you have to do is connect your accounts and set up brand guidelines by uploading your logo and changing the color.
Then you need to select the creative size, add some text, make some adjustments, add additional product graphics, align the elements, and you’re then ready to download or push the graphic to your Facebook or Google ad account.
Who can use AdCreative.ai?
- Startups: Spend your money on creatives that convert with AdCreative.ai, and take advantage of the market’s most powerful artificial intelligence.
- E-Commerce: AdCreative.ai allows its AI machine learning model that generates custom creatives \ banners for your entire product catalog.
- Agencies: Create ad creatives and banners with AdCreative.ai for your entire client portfolio that have up to 14x higher conversion rates.
Why is AdCreative.ai the best Ad Creative Tool out there in the market?
You require a tool that can produce high-performing and creative assets while saving you money and time. AdCreative.ai handles everything automatically, allowing you to focus on growing your business rather than wasting time on tedious tasks.
Most current ad creation tools are difficult for newcomers to use, making it impossible for individuals and small businesses to create converting ads without spending thousands of dollars on design or development agencies.
AdCreative.ai is a platform that allows small businesses to use Al-powered design without having any design experience. You only need to enter what you want your ad to say, and AdCreative Al will handle the rest.
What are the available integrations for AdCreative.ai?
AdCreative.ai makes it simple to diversify your advertising channels. It is optimized for Instagram, Facebook, Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Bing Ads.
How you can claim your Free $500 Google Ad Credits with AdCreative.ai?
You will be happy to learn that AdCreative.ai has partnered with Google as a Google Partner (Premier Partner) which only 3% of the companies in the world can get this badge :)
AdCreative.ai users will get a FREE $500 Google Ad Credits when they sign up for a 7-day free trial with AdCreative.ai. So, don’t wait, start your Free 7-Free Trial with AdCreative.ai and claim your $500 Free Google Ad Credits.
My name is Sujoy Mukherji. I am an Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur & Professional Blogger. Founder of the Affiliate Hub Blog.