Russell Brunson has established himself as an expert in helping entrepreneurs find the best ways to improve their respective companies’ online presence. His newly launched book, DotCom Secrets proves that he has unique expertise in the particular field.
Brunson draws his knowledge from firsthand experience as he began his first online company while still in college. He found several ways to build a robust online presence and gain traction as an online firm.
In his new book DotCom Secrets, he discusses several methods by which you can build a more substantial online presence, improve scalability and become a foremost online firm.
Who is Russell Brunson?
Russell Brunson is the founder of ClickFunnels, a Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) company he started in 2014 that is designed to help drive customers from sales leads to paid customers efficiently.
ClickFunnels is the go-to service for almost any beginner or experienced online marketer looking to build sales funnels easily and is considered an incredibly successful business that provides extreme value to all users.
He’s also become a prolific writer racking up four books that have sold hundreds of thousands of copies to hopeful online marketers, with generally positive reviews on the value received out of his books.
Russell discusses Online Conversions
When you think of a book discussing how you can improve your company’s online presence, you prepare yourself for tips and tricks that will help you attract more web traffic to your company’s website. But Russell Brunson’s book is more than merely a list of methods to improve your online presence. He discusses several methods by which you can achieve actual conversions. Some of the factors that he discusses in his book are as follows:
- Being a CEO of a multimillion-dollar software company, Russell puts his unique knowledge into his book to create a series of tests that will help you evaluate your company’s progress. The book has several split tests that will help you evaluate how you can promote your company’s online presence. You can select which of the split-tests suit your company and implement these to overcome the problem of conversion rate. With the help of these split tests, you can convert your visitors to your customers.
- Russell Brunson also addresses the funnel problem in his book. For most online firms, the issue that affects them the most is that the website receives several visitors in a day, but very few become customers. This is known as a ‘funnel’ problem because you can identify several potential customers but not convert them to actual customers. But with the help of Brunson’s DotCom Secrets book and using his split tests, you can achieve online conversions. In addition, you can evaluate the best ways for converting most of your prospective customers into actual customers.
- Brunson also discusses methods for retaining customers. Customer churn is another issue faced by online firms. But with the help of Brunson’s DotCom Secrets book, you can evaluate the best way for preventing customer churn and retaining your entire customer base. Brunson is uniquely positioned to be commenting on customer churn because he is the CEO of a multimillion-dollar software company.
The objective of Russell’s book is to help you gain an insight into your company and how you can achieve maximum online conversions. In his book DotCom Secrets, he discusses some of the best and the most successful ways of achieving the maximum number of conversions.
What do you get inside DotCom Secrets Book?
Section 1: Ladders and Funnels
Russell begins the book by explaining the concept of a value ladder. This is a visual representation of all the products/services you can provide to your ideal client, arranged in escalating price order.
You can use the value ladder to provide something to your customers at a lesser price point, where they are more likely to part with their cash.
Then, after demonstrating the value you can supply, a certain percentage of purchasers will climb up your ladder to buy your more expensive, but more value-packed products.
This is just a quick overview; the rest of the book delves deeper into the strategy and psychology of creating sales funnels.
Section 2: Your Communication Funnel
In this section of the book, Russell talks about creating an Attractive Character.
It’s all about creating an online persona that will draw people in and help you build a following. These are your devoted customers who will rush out to purchase your services or offers.
The book teaches you about the 4 elements you need for an attractive character:
- Having a backstory.
- The ability to speak in parables.
- Being able to share your character flaws.
- Is a polarising figure.
Section 3: “Funnelology”
This is the third section of the DotCom Secrets book and it’s all about funnel fundamentals and the strategies behind building a successful marketing funnel.
One of the most important points that Russell emphasizes here is that you should not create a funnel from scratch. People in your target market have almost certainly already created successful sales funnels. So take advantage of their expertise when developing your own.
Russell does this by highlighting the five elements of any successful campaign and teaching you how to reverse engineer your competitor’s funnels.
Russell goes into talking about the 7 phases of the funnel:
One of the most important things that I have learned in this section was the importance of creating a pre-frame. To maximize your success, you must properly prepare your visitor’s minds for each step of your sales funnel.
To do so, you’ll need to know the temperature of your traffic so you can build the appropriate pre-frame bridge.
After that, you must qualify your subscribers, buyers, and VIP buyers (the BIG spenders!).
Understanding (and implementing) all of these steps will help you get the most out of each subscriber while also delivering the most value to them.
Section 4: Funnels and Scripts
Russell goes into detail about some of his best sales funnels in this section.
We learn about the psychology he employs behind each funnel and how they function. Then, most importantly, he provides you with fill-in-the-blanks templates that you can use to implement each funnel in your own business.
He also discusses the specific rules he employs when creating the ideal One Time Offer (OTO). This is significant because the OTO’s are where you truly make your own money from your funnel.
The seven funnels he goes into are the:
- Two-Step – Free plus shipping funnel.
- Self-Liquidating Offer Funnel.
- Continuity Funnel.
- The Perfect Webinar Funnel.
- Invisible Funnel Webinar.
- Product Launch Funnel.
- High Ticket, Three Step application Funnel.
The Two-Step – Free plus shipping funnel, for example, is the same funnel Russell uses to sell DotCom Secrets (and ClickFunnels) himself.
Section 5 ClickFunnels
The final section of DotCom Secrets is essentially a short commercial for ClickFunnels. As previously stated, it is the software used to create the types of sales funnels taught by Russell in the book.
DotCom Secrets Pros and Cons
This book is an excellent resource if you are looking for insights, examples, and stories to inspire you to build a successful online business or to guide you through the transition from offline to online marketing.
- The DotCom Secrets book is free. You just need to pay for the shipping and handling cost.
- This book will teach you how to use the value ladder.
- It does not matter what niche your business is related to, you can benefit from the strategies learnt from DotCom Secrets.
- DotCom Secrets is a book that teaches you how to build rapport with your prospects and convert them into paying customers.
- For this book to be effective, you actually need to have an existing business to benefit.
- DotCom Secrets is only beneficial with an online presence.
DotCom Secrets Pricing
DotCom Secrets is available for free when purchase from the official website. The only cost is shipping and handling, which is $7.95 for US residents and $14.95 for international residents.
You can now take advantage of the Free Plus Shipping promotion. Russell’s ability to put his teaching into action is undeniable.
DotCom Secrets Proven Success
The most crucial feature of Brunson’s DotCom Secrets book is that it has helped companies achieve real tangible success. Russell speaks from his experience, and this experience is reflected in his book. Some of the ways that Russell’s book is a proven success is as follows:
- Russel has built a successful company and has built an exclusive online presence for his firm. His knowledge is evident in his book as he successfully demonstrates how implementing the split tests can help improve your company’s online presence. With nearly one thousand different split tests, you can choose the ideal ones for your firm.
- Russel does not talk of marketing techniques that can’t be implemented or show slim chances of success. Entrepreneurs often feel that they canno’t implement specific marketing techniques in their firms. For example, marketing techniques suitable for a significant business can’t be suitable for a small and medium-sized company. But Brunson has successfully helped many companies achieve scalability with his practical online marketing techniques. it is these techniques that he discusses in his DotCom Secrets book.
- Russel discusses several techniques and principles of online marketing and how it is different from the traditional form of marketing. When you are thinking of improving your online presence, you must evaluate your target audience and develop ideal techniques for your company. Brunson’s book will give you an insight into the techniques that are ideal for your company and how you can implement these to improve your company’s online presence.
Thus, Russel Brunson’s book will help you gain an insight into online marketing techniques that are ideal for your firm. Using these techniques, you can achieve scalability and improve your company’s online presence. Here it is essential to understand that Russel himself has evaluated these techniques in his company before he started developing this book.
Is DotCom Secrets worth the buy?
Russel Brunson’s book is indeed a worthwhile purchase, especially if you are looking for a book that helps you find the best techniques to improve your company’s online presence and not just attract more web traffic to your company’s website book; you should invest in.
This book is also an excellent purchase if you are looking to learn about the techniques that will help you convert visitors into customers. Brunson believes that to improve your online presence you must implement suitable marketing techniques and it is these techniques that he discusses in his book.
What makes the DotCom Secrets book so unique is that these techniques are in the form of tests that show results. These techniques have been tested by Russel himself and have proved to be successful time after time.
This book will also teach you how to reduce customer churn and ensure that your company’s name becomes a recognized brand online. Therefore, Russel’s DotCom Secrets book is indeed an excellent purchase, especially if you’re looking for a book by a writer who provides methods that have been proved to be successful time after time.
My name is Sujoy Mukherji. I am an Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur & Professional Blogger. Founder of the Affiliate Hub Blog.