One doesn’t have to grasp the potential of social media until they begin their own business or witness new spread like wildfire on the platforms.
Social media is the best place to grow your business, drive traffic, and increase the involvement of followers on consumers.
As there are millions of other owners who are trying to run social media content too, effective social media management is crucial to stand out!
One simply cannot just put a few updates and hope to grow into a business giant overnight.
Companies spend millions of dollars and hours to create killer content for various social media platforms.
Whatever business you are in, reaching your consumers, leads, and readers relies legally on your social media presence.
Resource Article: 15 Tips to Building a Better Social Media Presence
However, there’s no point spending so much money and time on creating fantastic posts if one doesn’t know how to effectively monitor their impact and influence.
Merely counting followers will not help you grow your business.
Social Media Management Tool: The Need
Social media management tools assist business owners to optimize their entire social media presence from a single interface.
These social media management services untangle every aspect of running and developing social media posts.
From streamlining updates to initiating reports, or attracting your audience, you can manage them all from one single platform using these social media management tools.
With this, you can even isolate the most influential members of your community or industry and keep tabs on your competitors.
The best social media management apps offer a range of solutions that can assist you in organizing multiple accounts.
They help you share information across several social networks without needing to post from separate platforms.
Here’s a list of a few of the most popular social media management tools available that are relevant in 2020.
Hootsuite is arguably the best social media management tool for all-in-one scheduling, monitoring, and analytics.
It is also the most popular app out there.
Apart from monitoring and scheduling services, it offers a wide range of dynamic features and settings that can streamline your social media management process.
Hence, if you are looking for a complete solution to all your social media management requirements, Hootsuite shall cover all your bases.
This app is compatible with 35 social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Also, more connection is available at the Hootsuite app directory that is a user-maintained database of extensions.
The free plan of Hootsuite includes one user, three social media profiles, and 30 scheduled updates.
The $17/month is for professional plans that include one user, 10 social profiles, and unlimited scheduling.
The team plan starts at $90/month.
All the monthly plans are billed manually.
- Hootsuite has one of the best analytics devices that assist you in understanding social media results by analyzing more than 200 metrics to judge the performance of the posts.
- Hootsuite has also the most reliable influencers.
- To unlock some of the features you need to pay an extra amount which may always be feasible.
- It is sometimes tricky to curate content across platforms.
Buffer is the leading social media management tool for uncomplicated scheduling.
Besides being the longest-running social media tool, it also supports the scheduling of posts on various social media platforms, including Pinterest.
The free plan includes one user and three accounts and ten queued posts for each profile.
Another plan includes a $15/month pro plan where there is one user, eight accounts, and hundred queued posts per profile.
But, if you want to go for a corporate package, then you should opt for the business plan where there are 6 users, 25 social accounts, and two thousand scheduled posts.
- Buffer has a flexible pricing plan that can help companies at the initial stage of growth.
- They can be integrated with news aggregator tools like Feedly.
- The free version has limited scope and cannot be connected with LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- The content feed lacks a search feature.
3. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a great tool for earnest social media marketers and a perfect medium for team-based social media management.
It includes the full spectrum of scheduling, including the ability to post on multiple networks at once.
Not to mention, their Premium Analytics tool helping users to select key metrics, tap into new data visualizations, and configuring dynamic reporting timeframes.
Moreover, it has a prominent publishing feature that enables tag updates so that one may easily recall them for analytics purposes.
The price ranges from $99/month for each user, i.e. each team member as a standard plan which also includes five social profiles, an all-in-one social inbox, social content calendar, review management, etc.
They do also have a Professional Plan which is priced at $149/month which includes 10 social profiles, competitive reports from various major social media platforms, incoming and outgoing message content tagging, and much more.
- The best thing about using Sprout Social is you receive all the notification, mentions, and messages in one feed.
- Moreover, mobile apps also include push notifications.
- The mobile apps don’t include analytic features.
- It is much more expensive than other alternatives.
TweetDeck is another popular web app that is used to handle Twitter.
Back in the days, this popular tool was used to manage all social media platforms.
However, it was acquired by Twitter and now manages only Twitter accounts.
TweetDeck is free and perfect for those who want to manage various accounts at once.
It’s a completely Free Tool to use, and you can access it by login in on tweetdeck.com or downloading it from the Mac App Store.
- Twitter users don’t need to create a separate account.
- This free tool is astonishingly powerful and productive.
- Best used for scheduling, tweeting, and monitoring trending topics.
- You can access multiple twitter accounts (centralized).
- Tracks and monitors real-time conversations that are relevant to users.
- It has limited customization opportunities and no options to create user groups.
- It is complex to set up and takes time and patience to configure.
- It doesn’t offer tools to manage Twitter Ad campaigns.
- Lacks analytics and insights to measure Twitter marketing campaign results.
- No mobile application app available (only accessed as a browser-based tool).
Tailwind is the best social media management tool for managing Pinterest accounts.
Tailwind is brilliant and is better than any other tool at Pinterest management.
Tailwind is focused more on visual content.
Hence, it is also excellent for Instagram management.
For Pinterest, you may use this app to schedule posts, find trends through insights, monitor, and launch new content.
Tailwind comes for $15/month for the plus plan that includes one account.
Unlimited scheduling, smart scheduling, analytics, and 30-day history are also included.
- Offers browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Suggestions to improve your Pinterest account.
- It is not very useful for posting on Facebook and Twitter
To Wrap Up…
Social media is a powerful tool to grow your business.
Hence, according to your range and interest, some social media management tools can help you get the right traffic and drive results.
If you’re beginning to make your social presence, you may go with a completely free tool like TweetDeck to get the hang of it.
If not, a full-fledged social media monitoring with Sprout Social is great for those who’re generating maximum revenue from their social media accounts.
Overall, these top five tools will always drive productive results that shall help you in the long run!
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.
Let me know your thoughts or suggestions in the comments below.
And if you liked it, Share it!