One of the most beneficial things you can do for your company these days is to start a blog. If you want to start a small business, launch an online store, or look for ways to increase sales, focusing on how to promote a business blog will provide several advantages:
- Brand Recognition: Learning how to promote a blog with social media ads or search ads will increase your Word of Mouth effect in online presence.
- More Sales via online platforms: Although it takes time to build a small business blog, once you have a steady stream of traffic with solid blog promotion strategies, you will have a pipeline for more sales.
- Improved Search Engine Ranking: Remember that steady traffic is critical for any online business to rank higher in search results. There’re a variety of strategies to promote blogs to increase traffic.
So, here I have laid down the 5 Effective Ways to Promote your Business Blog which I have personally tried and tested.
Method #1: Create a Searchable Blog
Do not forget to optimize your blog content for search in addition to providing fascinating, useful content. Use on-page and off-page SEO techniques such as keyword placement, linking to credible sites, using bullet points, including screenshots and steps if creating how-to instructions, and so on. Here also the content layout, how headlines and subheadings are used matter.
Method #2: Leverage Social Media Platforms and Social Bookmarking sites
One of the most effective strategies to market your blog post is to share it on social media. Give referral links to your blog and also include the website address to your bio.
Reddit’s subreddits are another great area to share your knowledge with a ready audience eager for more information on a certain subject.
Also, in Quora, there’re communities (Quora Space) where you can join and contribute to the discussion. It is yet another approach to spread your message and increase your influence.
Additionally, while posting your blog, sync your website to a Medium account, share on Medium, and get high traffic thanks to Medium’s popularity.
Method #3: Contribute to Well-Known Blogs as a Guest Blogger
Guest posting is one of the oldest forms of marketing, and it’s still successful today. Guest posting necessitates contacting similar blogs in your niche and pitching topics to consider publishing either on their blog.
Resource Article: Guest Posting (A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started)
It can be beneficial to both ends. Also, having backlinks from these blogs can work for you too.
Method #4: Emailing is Still a Viable Option for Your Subscribers
Email can be used to grow your readership as well as engage with industry leaders and guest writers. Create a visually appealing and simple-to-read newsletter and include a simple Call-to-Action (CTA) on your blog for people who want to read new postings.
Method #5: Use Influencer Marketing
Communicating with and requesting individuals who influence your intended audience to help promote your content is what influencer marketing entails.
It does, however, come with a lot of rejection. So, start small and follow the steps outlined below –
- Mention influencers in your postings and encourage them to visit your website.
- Interview a well-known blogger.
- Rather than asking them to share directly, invite notable bloggers to contribute to your blog.
With these quick tips in mind, you can start to promote your blog for free today!
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.
Let me know your thoughts or suggestions in the comments below.
And if you liked it, Share it!
My name is Sujoy Mukherji. I am an Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur & Professional Blogger. Founder of the Affiliate Hub Blog.